The Bonanza Pass Recreational Area is a multi-use recreational area. Please respect the land and wildlife by leaving the smallest footprint possible. No garbage.
All Motorized Vehicle Users:
- Restrict use to main roads only as posted on the BPRA maps.
- Snowmobilers are asked to stay off the ski trails, posted ski areas, and the non motorized side of roads.
- ATV users are asked to drive carefully.
- This area is not supervised and is to be used at your own risk.
- Cellphone coverage is unreliable. Do not travel alone
- Showshoers are asked to walk and keep well away from ski tracks.
- Be Bear Aware.
- Keep dogs off the steeper trails. These trails are narrow and dogs pose a risk to skiers on the downhill run.
- Report wildfires by calling *5555
- Users should be prepared for all situations.
The BPRA is managed by the “Friends of the BPRA”. Please respect the land and wildlife by leaving the smallest footprint possible. No garbage.
Please see the “Notice Board” in the parking lot or this site for detailed information on :
Trails Use, $5 Lifetime Membership, Contacts, and Warnings