The Bonanza Pass Recreational Area is a multi-use recreational area. Please respect the land and wildlife by leaving the smallest footprint possible. No garbage.
All Motorized Vehicle Users:
- Restrict use to main roads only as posted on the BPRA maps.
- Snowmobilers are asked to stay off the ski trails, posted ski areas, and the non motorized side of roads.
- ATV users are asked to drive carefully.
- This area is not supervised and is to be used at your own risk.
- Cellphone coverage is unreliable. Do not travel alone
- Showshoers are asked to walk and keep well away from ski tracks.
- Be Bear Aware.
- Keep dogs off the steeper trails. These trails are narrow and dogs pose a risk to skiers on the downhill run.
- Report wildfires by calling *5555
- Users should be prepared for all situations.
Please see the “Notice Board” in the parking lot for detailed information on :
Trails use, Membership, Contacts, and Warnings